Coronavirus COVID-19 Update:
How are we making treatment safe at Clear Nail Laser Clinics?
Clear Nail Laser Clinics has put measures in place to ensure the safety of all clients and staff, while also ensuring services and treatment are available to everybody as normal.
- Hygiene in our clinics is hospital grade. We routinely disinfect and clean all high-touch surfaces with detergent and disinfectant wipes/solutions.
- We are practicing social distancing of 1.5m. Treatment can be conducted autonomously, without the need for a clinician to be present.
- We have provided adequate alcohol-based hand rub for staff and clients to use.
- We have increased our efforts to sterilise and disinfect client used equipment after each use (e.g. EFTPOS terminal, clinic iPads).
- We have trained our staff on maintaining appropriate hand washing practices and use of alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Our staff wear impermeable disposable gloves and surgical masks while treating and cleaning the clinic.
- We will be reducing the number of scheduled appointments at the clinic, which means more personal space for our clients.
Our clinic is open and it is our position to remain open and follow the guidance and recommendations of the Australian Government. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 851 418. Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding during this uncertain time.